Permissions error when browsing hosts or services page

Kevin Phillips kphillips at wwre.org
Thu Oct 30 14:16:21 CET 2003

Hello,

New to using Nagios here...

I got it installed and running pretty much but when I connect to the
server and try to browse anything having to do with hosts or services I
get the following message.

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for
any of the hosts you requested...
If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I have gone over all file permissions, and file configs but nothing is
jumping out at me.

Wonder if someone could point out what I am missing.

Thanks