distributed monitoring setup - ocsp_command not being executed

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Oct 29 22:06:35 CET 2003

Again, this looks good. Back to absolute basics- You've restarted nagios
since making the changes and verified that you don't have any stray
processes running around, right? I would recommend putting some kind of
debugging into the submit_check_result script to see if it's even being
called. Something as simple as echoing the date/time/host to a file
would be sufficient. Just for grins, what does your submit_check_result
script contain? Maybe there's a clue there.

--
Marc