[Nagmin-users] NagMIN Question

Fred Reimers fredreimers at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 13:48:16 CET 2003

Skip,

I think NagMIN is close to being able to load multiple machines from the
same database.  How about if NagMIN could process multiple entries in
the System table for the same database.

Another someone else mentioned was a way to copy single, or multiple
lines in a table.  I'd like this one myself.  I'm also trying to figure
out how to easily add a sorting feature for the tables.  I'm thinking of
using the same up/down arrow approach that the Nagios GUI uses.

Fred