check_wins

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Mon Oct 27 17:54:56 CET 2003

Is there anything in your nagios.log file? Can you execute the plugin as
the nagios user from the command line (not as root). It looks like it
depends on /usr/bin/nmblookup. Is that executable by the nagios user as
well? Typically when I've seen something like this it's because some
dependent program or file isn't accessible by the nagios user due to
permission issues.

--
Marc