Different paging for different levels

atonns at mail.ivillage.com atonns at mail.ivillage.com
Fri Oct 24 18:21:39 CEST 2003

Matter of factly, your situation doesn't even work properly.

ie:
If a service goes from OK to WARNING this is a hard state change, and it
will notify via email.
If it then goes from WARNING to CRITICAL this is NOT a hard state change and
it will NOT notify via pager.

I have not found a solution for this problem. However, I would really like
to be able to handle sending notification via pager when a service enters a
CRITICAL state without adding an ocsp_command.

--
"Computer science is as much about computers as
        astronomy is about telescopes" -- Edsger Dijkstra
Anthony Tonns, UNIX Administrator - atonns at mail.ivillage.com