NAGIOS limitation

Roland.Sorgenfrei at spb.de Roland.Sorgenfrei at spb.de
Wed Oct 22 11:11:08 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm a nagios beginner.  My requirement is, we will managed round 600 server
with round
about 25 services per server, in sum 15 000 services. The normal
checkinterval must be 10 minutes.

Now my questions :

Can nagios handle so many services in one nagios installation?
Know anyone, where are the limitation from nagios?

Thanks for help!

Roland