How many resources will be consumed by NSClien t?

DMelczer at WLRK.com DMelczer at WLRK.com
Wed Oct 22 13:17:02 CEST 2003

Grace-

Of course, the final tally will depend on exactly how much you monitor using
NSClient, but with the latest version (I just downloaded it the other
day...but I can't remember the version number...sorry!) the resources map
looks like the following:

Memory:  Approx. 6MB RAM (5.8 MB on my machine)
Disk:  Approx. 2MB space for executable files (1.7 MB on my machine)
CPU:  None (approximated at 0.1%) when service is not running, no more than
3% when active checks are executed.

Hope this helps.

-Dave Melczer

-----Original Message-----
From: Leung Wing Yee, Mil [mailto:milleung at schoolteam.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 11:57 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] How many resources will be consumed by NSClient?

Dear All,

Hi!
I would like to ask how many resources will be consumed by NSClient after
its been installed on a Windows 2000 Server machine? Such as, CPU loading,
memory, disk space...etc. Could you give me the exact values of these
information?
Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Grace Leung

any issue.

Please be advised that this transmittal may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or re-transmit this communication.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail (postmaster at wlrk.com) or by telephone (call us collect at 212-403-4357) and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.

www.wlrk.com