[Nagmin-users] NagMIN Question

Fred Albrecht Fred.Albrecht at za.tiscali.com
Wed Oct 22 09:30:05 CEST 2003

I've been running +-7000 services on about 300 hosts.  The CGI's with version 1 can't cope, way too sloooow.  Downloaded the cvs version of 2 yesterday and installed.  Much better.  (Had to change some of my configs though, but that was not too much trouble.  That's one BIG reason to change to 2.

:)
fred