check disks - big disk problem?

Yanek Korff ykorff at cigital.com
Wed Oct 22 02:49:46 CEST 2003

Maybe my math is off, but I'm observing the following with Nagios 1.3.3
(and nrpe)

These two show up as WARNINGs:
Drive D:\ - Total: 132.58 GB - Free: 131.69 GB (99%) - Used: 912 MB (1%)

Drive E:\ - Total: 273.22 GB - Free: 270.24 GB (99%) - Used: 2.99 GB
(1%)

I have nrpe and check_disk.wsf configured like so (is this the wrong
forum?):
command[check_disk_d]=c:\winnt\system32\cscript.exe //NoLogo //T:10
"c:\program files\nrpe_nt\check_disk.wsf" /drive:"d:\" /w:102400
/c:10240
command[check_disk_e]=c:\winnt\system32\cscript.exe //NoLogo //T:10
"c:\program files\nrpe_nt\check_disk.wsf" /drive:"e:\" /w:102400
/c:10240

Yeah, I'm asking for warning at 100GB.  But there's more than that
available.  Is it just late and I'm not seeing something?

-Yanek.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.