Nagios Web Users Interface - NaWui

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Tue Oct 21 13:39:35 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Has anyone got NaWui to work straight out of the tarball. I'm seeming to
be having lots of problems with files missing et all. I know its just
alpha but it sounds like something we were thinking about writing.
Unfortunately I cant seem to work it.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Cheers

Tom Welsh
twelsh at square-box.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.

Sender accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use and/or
acceptation of the content of this e-mail.

The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the
views held by squareBOX technologies ltd