status map

David Olbersen DOlbersen at stbernard.com
Sat Oct 18 01:07:48 CEST 2003

I must be too close to the problem.

I've been trying for a while now to get the status map icons to show up correctly.

I've got my icons in /usr/local/share/nagios/images/logos.
I've got this in cgi.cfg:

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg

I've got this in /usr/local/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg

# This definition is used as a template
define hostextinfo {
        name                    freebsd
        icon_image              freebsd40.jpg
        gd2_image               freebsd40.jpg
        statusmap_image         freebsd40.jpg
        register                0
}

define hostextinfo {
        use                     freebsd
        host_name               longboard
        icon_image_alt          Longboard
        register                1
}

define hostextinfo {
        use                     freebsd
        host_name               waverunner
        icon_image_alt          Waverunner
        register                1
}

And when I look at the status map I see the right connections, the pop-up info has the right icon, but the map itself has transparent rectangles instead of the icons. Any ideas? Any other info needed? I tried searching the source forge list archives but that thing is nearly useless (at least for me).

--
David Olbersen
iGuard Engineer