Cannot ping with APAN

Jesús Oliván jesusolivan at pickingpack.net
Fri Oct 17 15:28:21 CEST 2003

Already ot host address put in hosts.cfg and i'm using $HOSTNAME$ in apan
script, but it doesnt't work =(

But i can view the icon now, thx a lot!

i'm trying to execute apan.sh in cmd line and this is what it returns to me:

debian:/usr/local/nagios/etc# ../apan/apan.sh ping PDC "ping" 100 100.0,20%
500.0,60%
(standard_in) 1: parse error
PING CRITICAL - Host not found (PDC)