Nagios 2.0 question...

Serveur-Faucon Surveillance SrvFaucon at cslaval.qc.ca
Wed Oct 15 20:39:58 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I know that Nagios 2.0 is not out yet, but this is somehow related :) And some of you surely have downloaded the latest CVS. (CSV?)

In the current (v1.1) configs, when you want to add a valid url to a host, you have to put it in the Extended Info Definitions file.

With version 2.0, host and Extended Info Definitions will be merge (yahoo!).

My question is, is there a possibility of putting the notes_url somewhere else then on the "host information" page? Could it be in the service detail view?

Here is the example (on v1.1)
define hostextinfo{
     host_name         host_name
     notes_url           http://$HOSTADDRESS$.localdom/