CHECK_SNMP missing from plugins

Tyrone at telecity.se Tyrone at telecity.se
Wed Oct 15 10:01:46 CEST 2003

I'm running Nagios on Linux 9 and have nagios-plugins version 1.3.1 I don't
have the file check_snmp in my plugin directory /libexec is there some way I
can compile it so I just get check_snmp out ?
Should I not have gotten it in the first place ??
and I have net-snmp-5.0.6-17 installed already what else can I try !!

Tyrone Van Der Haar
Network Engineer

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and
may be confidential. If you are not an addressee you must not use any
information contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than
TeleCity or the addressees of its existence or contents. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the TeleCity IT department on
+44 (0) 161 232 3220 or by email at techsupport at telecity.com. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed 100% secure, you should therefore take
this potential lack of security into consideration when emailing us as we do
not accept legal responsibility for the security of the contents of this or
other emails. Whilst TeleCity take measures to prevent any virus
contamination of our computer systems, recipients of emails should always
ensure that they take their own precautions to avoid virus contamination.