Service Dependencies & Wildcards

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Tue Oct 14 19:23:17 CEST 2003

I used the cfg_Dir directive in the nagios.cfg and have all my service
files in that directory. The file containing the service dependency and
the file containing the services are in the same directory. I also tried
putting this dependency in the same file as the services themselves with
no luck.

Thanks,
- -Jason Martin