Host state Trends not showing

Tory Skyers maillist at foxroach.com
Tue Oct 14 13:53:51 CEST 2003

	[Tory:>] Hello all, I have some questions about trends. Can you only
view trends for a service? On my installation I can only see the trend
diagram for services. I cannot see trends for hosts (check host alive, check
dns etc). Is this intended or is it a problem in my setup?

	Also I am having trouble displaying the pretty pictures of my
services and hosts. I've chowned and chgrped all the images to nagios and
they are in the nagios dir under images/logos/ nagmin can see them, but
nagios can't. Is this an issue w/ nagmin or nagios or me?

Define hostextinfo {
	use cisco1600
	host_name	cherryhilleast
	icon_image	cisco.png