False Positives

Fischer, Thomas thomas.fischer at quadriga.com
Mon Oct 13 11:58:05 CEST 2003

How about using common sense as a guideline. With your attitude you will find it pretty hard that somebody will even look at you postings. Quite obvious that one should post some more detailed information about the set-up used. To be honest.. how shall somebody be able to answer your question if you don't ask the question?

>>Since there aren't any rules or guidelines on posting to nagios-users,
I'll post how'd like. Here's a suggestion, if you don't want to help
then keep your mouth shut.<<

Unless you ask nobody will help you either and everybody will keep their mouth shut. This list is dealt with by people spending their spare time to help others. A little bit courtesy is the least that people can expect. If you want to behave like a <fill your faourite swear word in here> then it should be you who has to keep his mouth shut. Mike attempted to get more information from you and asked in a nice manner. No need for you to tell him to shut up. If you want support for free ask nicely and leave your unwanted and not asked for comments to yourself.

End of story.

Tom