Help: Newbie - Return code of 127 is out of bounds - in status.log file

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Oct 10 21:10:35 CEST 2003

We'll need to see your specific host, service, hostgroup definitions and
your htpasswd.users file (you can remove the passwords) to be able to go
much further with this. Nagios version would be useful as well.

We'll also need to know what nagios thinks you're logged in as (upper
left hand box in the main window, says 'Logged in as...'.

--
Marc

htpasswd.users
> directory!  Both nagios and me are contacts and users on the system.
Both
> are also the authorised contact for the 1 host that I have set-up.
>
> I am still getting the permissions problem!
>
> "It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
for
> any of the services you requested...
>

> If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
> requirements for accessing this CGI
> and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file."
>
> Can you please help?
>

> Regards
>
> KS

Space;CRITICAL;1/3;HARD;1065646603;1065646903;ACTIVE;1;1;1;1065216471;0;