Invalid values for service after changes to config files

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Wed Oct 8 21:10:39 CEST 2003

Oh, yeah, you're missing a couple of others.  Take a look at this:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#service

And make sure that all the directives in RED are defined.  As it says, they are
required.  Check the required directives for the host too.

Oh, and by the way, THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING SUPPORTING INFORMATION!! :)

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com