Horizontal correlation of services

David VanDamme nagios_list at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:18:21 CEST 2003

Please discard my previous mail...

I was just browsing trough the manual again and seems that I overlooked that
part of the manual that answers my question,  so you all go off and send me
those RTFM flame mails, i guess i deserve them :)

Here's the url http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/clusters.html that i
should have looked at

now please excuse while I go and bang my head against the wall ...

Oh, and if anyone has anything interesting to share on this subject
(checking clusters) that isn't covered in the manual, your input is more
then welcome.

David