Network Traffic and Alarm

Steinbacher Manfred manfred.steinbacher at scheucher.at
Fri Nov 28 08:31:08 CET 2003

Hello

I want to get an alarm (mail,sms) when the network traffic is higher as 50%
(for longer as one minute) on a specified interface.

How can I solve this problem? Many Thanks

Best Regards
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Manfred Steinbacher

Fa. Karl Scheucher GesmbH
Zehensdorf 29
A-8092 Mettersdorf

Phone: +43 3477 2330 64
Mobil: +43 664 8273540
Fax: +43 3477 2330 49
Mailto:  <mailto:manfred.steinbacher at scheucher.at>
manfred.steinbacher at scheucher.at

CONFIDENTIAL
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential.  It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person or make any copies.

presence of computer viruses.