Where can i see the check_load --help

Manfred Gnädig rp40265 at rp-plus.de
Thu Nov 27 12:28:01 CET 2003

Hallo,
i like nagios realy verry mutch.

But I think I have some typcal Starters Problems
.

Whrer can I see my –help Pages?

I get always this

~ #  check_load --version
bash: check_load: command not found
~ #  check_load --help
bash: check_load: command not found

In the Webinterface I get this STATUS INFORMATION

UNKNOWN 11-27-2003 12:03:42 0d 9h 52m 48s 3/3 Warning threshold must be
float or float triplet!
Usage: check_load -w WLOAD1,WLOAD5,WLOAD15 -c CLOAD1,CLOAD5,CLOAD15
check_load --version
check_load --help

Pleas can somebody give me an Exampla, what i have to put in the
services.cfg?

I was trie with:
Check_command  check_local_load!10.00 5.00 3.99!2.00 0.99 0.99

But this is not working.
Even this is not working:
Check_command  check_local_load!10.00,5.00,3.99!2.00,0.99,0.99

I think this Morning I am to stupid ...

Even I was locking in Googel if there are some HOWTO´s fore Nagios
And I didn´t found anything.

Have got somebody something seen like a HOWTO ore some interesting
Examples fore the Configuration of Nagios?

Thanks a lott (;-))
I think I will fix my small Problems Step by Step...

Mutch greatings
Manfred