Extended Information

Mesimer, Daniel J. Daniel.Mesimer at med.va.gov
Wed Nov 26 23:33:02 CET 2003

Nagios-Users,

I have compiled and setup nagios and it is working.  Now I was wanting to
setup and use the host/services extended information.
So I added the following to cgi.cfg

xedtemplate_config_file=<path_to_config_file>

I then created the necessary config files for a few of my hosts.  But
nothing that I changed shows up in the statusmap

NAgios Version: 1.1
Yes I have restarted nagios
Yes I have checked the config files with: nagios -v <main config file>

Anybody have a clue to what I am missing here?

Thanks,

Dan Mesimer
Kansas City VAMC - IRM