CGI bash or perl script to run ssh

Spyou spyou at club-internet.fr
Wed Nov 26 08:31:46 CET 2003

At 08:24 26/11/2003, Peter Edmonds wrote:
>So now, clicking on the serviceextinfo link runs the cgi script and returns
>the results as a HTML page - useful if you restart a service or something
>similar.

Usefull ... but unsecure ... i don't like the idea of a central box who can
access others to restart services, do nasty things, etc ..

My point of view is rather to create plugins that will try to restart
services when local check fails and call them via NRPE ... In this case,
the nagios server will never gain any access on the monitored box and i
feel more secure :))
  'Spyou' - www.spyou.org - root at spyou.org
     #gtr / ircnet.kaptech.fr - UIN : 6871374

Please, tell me who i am !
- Supertramps