New Install Question

Craig La Vallee clavelle at neo.rr.com
Tue Nov 25 18:55:57 CET 2003

I installed nagios and setup my hosts.cfg file but I am unable to get
the information via the web. I receive the following error:

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the
referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author
of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404

     localhost
     Tue 25 Nov 2003 12:52:33 PM EST
     Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)