NRPE troubles

Jodie starky at shreve.net
Tue Nov 25 18:16:50 CET 2003

Has anyone had any problems with NRPE 2.0.  I am running Nagios 1.1 on a
RedHat 8.0 installation.  The NRPE daemon is running on two machines.
One is a RedHat 8.0 installation and the other is a RedHat 7.3
installation.

I am constantly getting false readings.   The check_disk command will
return a critical level, yet the level is not correct.  Some of the
check_disk commands in my nrpe.cfg on the remote host will not even
execute.  They come back Unable to read output.  It has the same syntax
and variables (other than the partition) as the others.

Anyone else have such problems?  Is this a bug with Nagios 1.1 or a
problem with NRPE 2.0?

Thanks!
--
Jodie E Crouch III