Write access for Nagat problem??

Jamie Bohr Jamie_Bohr at Agilent.com
Tue Nov 25 18:19:50 CET 2003

Can Apache be ran as a real user such as apache?

I not sure but user nobody should not be used to applications and may
even be restricted.  My user "nobody" has a shell of /sbin/nologin which
does not allow the user to login or even be su'ed to.  Is there a reason
why apache is running as "nobody"?

- Jamie

--
Jamie Bohr