NAgios Newbee

Michael Pratt mpratt at moinfo.com
Mon Nov 24 20:56:07 CET 2003

Well I have set all the rights to be accessible from Apache.  Right now I am in the process of installing Mandrake 9.2 and am going to install it on that to see if I get better results. I have installed the sample .cfg's and even installed Nagmin for Webmin I have enabled security also under config.cgi and configured apache as needed for this.  Even when I log in as the administrator of Nagios in the upper left hand corner of the screen I get the following:

Logged in as?

Warning: Could not read program status information!

Is there a way to set up the configs just to look at localhost only?

Or does anyone have just a localhost only configuration for these areas that they can share?

Thanks!
God Bless!

Mike