Write access for Nagat problem??

TIM MOORE MOORET10 at odjfs.state.oh.us
Mon Nov 24 18:35:38 CET 2003

I have Nagios up and running now with 700 devices in it.  However, I still am unable to get Nagat to work.  It acts like it takes changes, but when I look at the config files nothing was changed.  The owner of the config files is nagios and the group is nobody (what apache runs as).  Permissions assigned to the config files are 660, but I also tried them at 666 and still no luck.

Any ideas why changes done through Nagat doesn't write to the config files?

Thanks,

Tim Moore
DNS/Linux/Cisco Admin
ODJFS