HELP...pngtogd2 CAN NOT WORK

axacheng axanet at ms32.hinet.net
Mon Nov 24 11:44:14 CET 2003

Hello Hansen :

Thanks for ur reply....i've tried use command that u teach me....

but still did NOT work..........  i dont know whats problem...

Could u tell me "What's mean sytanx "128"???  what's chunk size ????

=====

Hi;

You might want to try

pngtogd2 F5.png F5.gd2 128 1

to see if it works better; I've had success with those parameters.

Best regards
Odd-Rune