A book on Nagios 2.0

Martin Streicher martin.streicher at apress.com
Fri Nov 21 21:02:20 CET 2003

Hello Nagios Users:

My name is Martin Streicher, and I am the Editor for Open Source books
at Apress Books (http://www.apress.com). I am interested in
(eventually) publishing a book on Nagios 2.0. Topics would likely
include installation and deployment, usage, maintenance, plug-in
development, monitoring, and troubleshooting. If you'd like to write
about Nagios 2.0 -- even if it's just an area of specialization --
please drop me a line at martin at apress.com. As Ethan finalizes his
release plans, I will work with interested parties to assemble the
book. Ideally, one person will be the lead, maintaining the vision for
the book, and others can contribute.

I am also very open to ideas and suggestions for the book: what's
needed, what to omit, complementary topics, practical advice, etc.

Thank you for your consideration and very happy holidays to you all.

Martin