Nullmail & Mini sendmail

- axiomgrid at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 23:07:38 CET 2003

Curious if anyone has used the alternitives to
sendmail?  I have attempted to install both of them
with no avail.

Running OS X.2.8

installing nullmail results in;

../lib/list.h:114: warning: 'typename list<t>::node'
is implicitly a typename

and with the documentation howto file article 3:
  Into the file SYSCONFDIR/nullmailer/remotes,
it has not installed this file and I can't find this
file anywhere.....

installing minisendmail:

ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt0.o

Any advice would be welcome.