config issue

Ric Moseley ric at nkn.net
Thu Nov 20 20:31:30 CET 2003

I found out what is causing the problem but not sure how to fix it.  If I go
into a service or host config file and disable the notifications command
(notifications_enabled   0) and then do a restart on nagios, the state of
notifications does not change.  I have to stop Nagios, delete the status.sav
file, and then restart it.

Anyone seen this?

Thanks.

Ric.