config issue

Karl.Yost at mptotalcare.com Karl.Yost at mptotalcare.com
Thu Nov 20 17:20:43 CET 2003

Create a time period, I believe there is a default one created for you that
looks something like:
# 'none' timeperiod definition
define timeperiod{
	timeperiod_name	none
	alias		No Time Is A Good Time
	}

Set your notification period to that time period. That should stop the
notifications.

Regards,
Karl