[Nagiosplug-help] Added 400 servers

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Wed Nov 19 18:53:02 CET 2003

do you have the servers in an existing format?  Like in a spreadsheet or
something?  you'd need to have all necessary information (name, alias,
IP, anything else machine specific)...

If so - yes, you can script it.  In fact, I wrote such a script for
another list member - if you have a csv file with the format
'Hostname,Alias,IP,parent1,parent2' it'll work great for you as-is.  If
not, you (or I, if you ask nicely :)) can hack it to use whatever format
you have.

If you have a load of random servers with no existing "documentation",
then, of course, no.

Also, this isn't really nagios plugin related.  This should really be on
nagios-users (so I cross-posted there).