It appears as though you do not have permission to view the configuration information you requested...

Wing kwleo at eb.com.my
Tue Nov 18 07:57:13 CET 2003

1.0 Logged in as ?

Warning: Could not read program status information!

2.0 It appears as though you do not have permission to view the configuration information you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

Above is 2 of my question/ Help!!!! how can i solve tis problem. I think i do correct at all the configuration. THank you