using multiple network cards

Jack Doyle jdoyle at lewisgaleclinic.com
Mon Nov 17 21:45:16 CET 2003

That would be nice... I'd be happy to put a second nic in my nagios box
if this would work.  Right now, when I start nagios it will schedule
checks six seconds apart and take about 11 minutes to get through them
all.

However, once they go they reschedule themselves when the next one would
be.  I don't think a second nic would make it go any faster.