Disabling notification using web interface

Michael.Mittentag at donovandata.com Michael.Mittentag at donovandata.com
Mon Nov 17 18:36:00 CET 2003

I was wondering if anyone else has run across this.

One of my hosts was down for a few hours due to a crash, and I went to
disable the notification in the web interface and choose disable
notifications for all services on this host.  After a few minutes it was
disabled when I looked at it, but I was still getting notifications via
email and pager.  I even took out the host and all services for that host
and restarted the nagios service, still kept getting the notifications.
Eventually the fix was to restart the nagios server.

Any ideas why or a way to get around it without having to reboot the
server?

Thanks