Event handlers and timeperiods!

jpttdi jpttdi at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 17 15:10:57 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a way to enable or disable event handler according to time period.

I have set up an event handler which restart an application process, and it works fine. :)

But i want it to restart the process only during night hours (non-working hours), as we restart it manually during the day if it fails.

Is there a way to do that, i didn't see anything like this in the doc.

I think that it is possible to define two Nagios service for the same application process, one during the day without event handlers and one during the night with event handler enable , but i have a lot of services defined and this can be painfull...

Thanks.

Jpt