Can't see Status Map or Trends

Johnston Michael J Contr AFRL/DES michael.johnston at kirtland.af.mil
Sat Nov 15 05:33:54 CET 2003

Okay, maybe I'm just tired because I've been working on this for about 20
hours strait, but can someone explain to me the easy way to get my Status
Map and Trends to work?  I see when I click on the link it's going to the
/usr/local/nagios/cgi-bin directory, but t here isn't one.  When I did the
configure I did put --with-cgiurl=nagios/cgi-bin, but it didn't create a
directory.  I'm sorry if the answer is obvious.  I did read the "Extended
Information Configuration" but it's made little sense to me about having to
recompile. Can someone dumb it down for a dummy?  Thanks. =)

Mike