Newbie - Windows diskspace

Jack Doyle jdoyle at lewisgaleclinic.com
Thu Nov 13 18:59:25 CET 2003

Yes.  Use the Nsclient from the Nagios website.  I just installed it and
it works great for me.

You have to run it as a service on the windows server, and then use the
plugin check_nt to query it.

I odn't know if you can set a threshold in MB or GB, but you can as a
percentage.

i.e. when my disk is 82% full it is in a warning state, critical at 87%.
I'm also a newbie, and was surprised how easy the nsclient was to set up
with nagios.