NRPE on AIX

d.deboni at edexter.it d.deboni at edexter.it
Thu Nov 13 16:23:36 CET 2003

>>What did you try to compile with, xlc or gcc? and what version do you
have
>>installed?

I have cc compiler

that's the messages when I run the configure command:
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) is a cross-compiler... yes
checking whether we are using GNU C... no
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
.
.
.
.