Using double slashes ?

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Nov 12 00:13:13 CET 2003

I think the problem actually lies in your -e option, not -u. I have
several commands that look like

        command_line    $USER1$/check_http --onredirect follow -I
$HOSTADDRESS$ -u http://$HOSTADDRESS$/login -s \/html

That all work with no problems. I would imagine that it's having
problems with two aspects of it, the unescaped / and the fact that there
are spaces. Putting it in quotes would fix both of those as would '-e
HTTP\/1.0\ 200\ OK' I would expect.

--
Marc