I see garbage after Nagios starts

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Tue Nov 11 21:39:19 CET 2003

Taking a stab in the dark, I'm going to bet that your web server does
not know what to do with CGI's so it's just displaying them as if they
were text files. Assuming you use apache, verify that you have the
following directives in your httpd.conf:

LoadModule cgi_module         modules/mod_cgi.so

AddModule mod_cgi.c

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

<Directory /usr/local/nagios/sbin>

        AllowOverride AuthConfig

        Options ExecCGI

        Satisfy All

</Directory>

They'll probably not all be in the same place. If you had to add or
modify any of them you'll need to restart apache. In fact, you should
restart apache just in case regardless...

--

Marc

  _____