I can't set up the authorizacion for web interface

almayira pinzon almayirapinzon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 18:05:43 CET 2003

Hi, everybody
There is somebody can help me.
I am trying to access nagios with authorization. I've
already configured the apache as shoulb be, I think so
 and created the file .htaccess inside sbin and share
directoy, modified the cgi.cfg file to allow the new
user, and I've reloaded and restarted the apache but
still i am having problem to access nagios with
authorization. It doesn't allow me to start, it seem
doesn't math the username with the password well.  I
don't know if I need to know something else.

 Thanks,

 Almayira

Httpd.conf
ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/nagios/sbin/
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin/">
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 Options ExecCGI
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</Directory>

Alias /nagios/ /usr/local/nagios/share/
<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/share">
# Options None
 AllowOverride AuthConfig
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</Directory>

.htaccess
AuthName "NAGIOS ACCESS"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
require valid-user