Viewing host dependancies

mark at sparkyone.com mark at sparkyone.com
Tue Nov 11 10:05:27 CET 2003

Hi,

Its been a while since I set up a Netsaint / Nagios
system and I really like how much Nagios has come on. I
have setup some hosts with dependancies and specified
co-ordinates for viewing in statusmap. This all works
fine but the statusmap in Netsaint would draw lines
between hosts thus illustrating dependanices. My Nagios
setup isnt showing any connections between hosts. Is
this a feature of Nagios or an error on my part?

Any thoughts appreciated,

Mark Reynolds