Fwd: notification not being sent

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 18:15:41 CET 2003

I thought I wrote the list but must have forgotten to
include you all.  This was my problem.  I fixed it
about a week ago.  My contacts notification periods
were not set correctly.

--- Subhendu Ghosh <sghosh at sghosh.org> wrote:
> What about the notification period for the
> contact(s) - does it match the
> nonomaintenence period ?
>
> -sg
>
> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Terry wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I never heard a response on this.  I am still
> seeing
> > the same problems.  Can someone take a peek at the
> > below configs and see if I have something horked
> up?
> >
> > Thanks!

foobar01;SLS-Non-Maintenence;CRITICAL;HARD;1;CRITICAL.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?HRPT1X3RYQNC5V4MLNSV3E54
> > > ::: Please include Nagios version, plugin
> version
> > > (-v) and OS when reporting any issue.
> > > ::: Messages without supporting info will risk
> being
> > > sent to /dev/null
> >

> > =====
> > Terry

> design software
> > http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

> Donation Program.
> > Do you like what SourceForge.net is doing for the
> Open
> > Source Community?  Make a contribution, and help
> us add new
> > features and functionality. Click here:
> http://sourceforge.net/donate/
> > ::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version
> (-v) and OS when reporting any issue.
> > ::: Messages without supporting info will risk
> being sent to /dev/null
> >

> --

=====
Terry