xedtemplate_config_file parameter limits

fguillaud at groupe-atlantic.com fguillaud at groupe-atlantic.com
Tue Nov 4 16:13:30 CET 2003

Hello,

to manage all our systems on the nagios server, we are using the "cfg_dir"
parameter in the nagios.cfg file.

With this parameter, all files in the specified directory are used for the
configuration.
So, we are using one file per hosts in this directory.

For the extended info for each host, we like to use the same file
organization.

We are using one file per hosts to specify the hosts and services ext info
for each host.

In the cgi.cfg file, i cannot use cfg_dir option for extended info (i dont
find such option !)

so i add  many "xedtemplate_config_file=" (one for each hosts)

Only the 15 first  lines "xedtemplate_config_file=" in the cgi.cfg file
are used: only 15 hosts have icons and url in the nagios web page.

Why this limit ??

Has somebody a solution (with one file per hosts) or must i absolutly
catenate all my files ??

Fred