Multiple status map views

Noah Leaman noah at mac.com
Tue Nov 4 13:36:32 CET 2003

Thank your responses Garrick S. and Jason T.

I was able to successfully fork the hosts off each other using the
parent settings... and I do see the green "cross-hairs" are on any of
those hosts. Unfortunately though, the lighter green shaded area in the
"Circular (Marked Up)" layout do not disappear after hiding any of the
drawing layers which was really what I was hoping would happen.

Basically, I was hoping the hosts would rearrange themselves on the
status map based on enabling/disabling of the drawing layers or on what
user was logged in and what contacts were assigned to the host. But
instead, there is still a "place holder" that keeps the maps arranged
the same but just with holes of light green space (again, with the
Circular (Marked Up) layout anyways. So I assume this is normal
behavior for the status map :( A big problem since we plan on scaling
to 1500-2000 hosts. I am able to log in as different contacts and see
just their hosts which will help.

Any one have any info on mapping add-ons for nagios?

--
Noah