Multiple status map views

Noah Leaman noah at mac.com
Tue Nov 4 03:26:23 CET 2003

I too would be interested in how anybody is approaching this problem. I
realize that you can show or not show hostgroup layers on the map, but
the map always takes up the same amount of space. Is there another
mapping solution that can tie into Nagios host and dependancy configs?

Also, how do I get the hosts to fork off in the map like shown in the
online demos? I figured it was being done based on dependancies, but I
set some up and the map is still just a circle of hosts around the
nagios process.

--
Noah